We’re thrilled to offer you these free courses to help you excel in your career, and ultimately pass the National Boards with flying colors!
Join us for a comprehensive review of Head/Neck and Dental Anatomy and Case Studies, where you’ll learn to apply your knowledge effectively and excel in your exams!
Sign up today to secure your spot!
Join us 100% live and online via Zoom
Register only once for both courses! FREE!
Open to everyone!
What you will learn:
Head & Neck Anatomy
Saturday April 22, 2023 at 8am PST, 10am CST, 11am EST (UPDATED!)
Instructor: Claire Jeong
- Characteristics of Teeth
- Eruption Patterns & Determining Age
- Cranial Nerves
- The Tongue
- Facial Bones
- Arteries of the Head & Neck
- Live Q&A Session
How to Crush Your Case Studies & Other Tricky Questions
Saturday April 29, 2023 at 8am PST, 10am CST, 11am EST
Instructor: Amanda Mitchell
- How to read a case and analyze the information
- How to pick apart details that often go unnoticed
- How to read questions to determine what they’re asking for
- How to look at answer choices and determine the BEST answer
- How to pace yourself during case studies
- Test strategies to employ during the case portion of the exam
- Live Q&A session
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from experts in the field. Hurry, limited spots available!
If you can only make it to one of them, don’t worry! Just register to receive the Zoom Link and join us on the day.
Share this with all your friends and classmates at DH school!