👩 Today we had the pleasure to talk with a brave Dental Hygiene Student from Miami Dade College, Valezka Betancourt. 🤗 She is a foreign dentist (graduated dentistry from Venezuela ) who wants to continue to practice in the USA as a Dental Hygienist.
💁♀️ Watch StudentRDH Founder Claire, as she and Valezka, tackled many things that stand in Valezka’s way to success and nothing less.
👩🏫 What were her struggles?
- She felt alone
- Everything was so challenging
- Her mother tongue is Spanish.
- She had to start from scratch, she even worked for a gas station.
- She was a dentist back then but now she had to face the National Boards in September!
Valezka has a very inspiring story and we can have many takeaways from her life experience. She had many struggles but her love for her career is forever.
👩🏫 In this video, you will learn:
- What tools did she use when preparing?
- What worked and what did not?
- What strategy worked for her?
- Is the Mosby and Darby book enough?
- How many months does one need to prepare?
👩🏫 What else did they talk about?
- Exam Anxiety
- Tips and Tricks
- How to not panic!
- How to stay calm during the test!
- Last-minute preparation before the test
Watch The Video
Valezka’s story proves that anyone’s knowledge can be perfect but when our mind and our emotions do not work together, it won’t result as planned. 😵
Exam Anxiety is common and you have nothing to be ashamed of. The best solution is first to know why are you feeling it, and then learn how you can defeat it. 🦷
🤗 At the end of the day, you own your mind and you have the power to control it! If you love this video, share it with your FRIENDS! ☝️
STUDENTRDH STUDY PLANNER
Related Article: How To Take Control Of Your Day – Morning Routines! ⛅
(Disclaimer: StudentRDH is NOT affiliated with the NBDHE, NDHCE, CSCE, CDCA, WREB.)